We provide three types ePTFE Gasket Sheet Soft, Lite and Rigid type..
It is an ideal gasket material for all types of flanges and fluids.
- 100% Pure PTFE
- Good sealability
- Good flexibility
- Highly compressible
- Uniform and highly fibrillated microstructure in multidirection
- Resistant to creep and cold flow.
- Less creep and re-torquing
- Unaffected by common chemicals, pH range 0-14
- Non-contaminating, non-toxic.
- Using temperature from-450°F to +500 °F for short time up to +600 °F
- Low compressive load to seal
- Can seal rough or damaged flanges.
Compatible fluids: Corrosive fluid, acid, alkali, solvent, waste liquid and oils.
Non-compatible fluids: Melted alkali metal, fluorine at liquid and gas states.
Can be used in virtually many types of sealing applications throughout industry including:
- Chemical manufacturing
- Food equipment manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Petrochemical production
- Steel manufacturing
- Food and beverage processing
- Pulp and paper processing
- Power generation
Leakage 60 psig/4 bar-Nitrogen Gas
|Creep Relaxation||(ASTM F-38)||38||%|
|SIZE||THICKNESS FOR SOFT|
|Metric size: 1500mmX1500mm
English size: 60”X60”
|Metric size: 2000mmX2000mm
English size: 80”X80”
- BAM: Gasket Material for Reactivity with Oxygen
- TA Luft Certificate: SEALON® 1.0mm
SEALON® Lite Sheet is good alternative gasket material when considering reliability and cost.
It can make gaskets to be installed in large flanges easily.